We are part of the Monticello District and the Stonewall Jackson Area Council of Boy Scouts of America (BSA). If you are interested in learning about our Troop or becoming a member, we encourage you to visit us during our Tuesday night meetings. Please contact our Scoutmaster to arrange the visit, and we will show you why Troop 111 is a great place for boys to learn and grow.
Track us at: N 38° 10.537’ – W078° 24.680’ – Elev. 602ft
—– Recent Posts —–
Registration is open for the Troop 111 Summer Camp, July 17-23, at Camp Shenandoah. Early registration is available until May 1st. After that date, the fee increases by $25. Scouts can register for camp by submitting their full camp fee to the Troop.
Once registered, please go to the sign-up form at the Google Docs link below to choose which merit badges or camp programs you would like to participate in.
You will need to have a current BSA physical before arriving at camp. All three sections of the form must be completed (A, B, and C), and portions must be filled out by a physician. The form can be downloaded here:
Please contact the Troop Camp Coordinator if you have any questions!
Troop 111 was featured in the May-June 2016 edition of BSA’s Scouting magazine in an article about the Troop’s weekly “Grinder” physical fitness program.
QM should say something…
QM should say something here…
- Boys joining on or after Jan. 1, 2016 MUST use the new requirements.
- Boys who have joined prior to Jan. 1, 2016
- Who are working on the Scout badge MAY continue to work on the existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon completion of the Scout badge.
- Who are working on Tenderfoot through First Class MAY continue to work on the existing requirements, but MUST convert to the new requirements upon attaining First Class.
- Who have completed First Class MAY complete the rank they are currently working on in the existing requirements, but then MUST convert to the new requirements for subsequent ranks.