We are part of the Monticello District and the Stonewall Jackson Area Council of Boy Scouts of America (BSA). If you are interested in learning about our Troop or becoming a member, we encourage you to visit us during our Tuesday night meetings. Please contact our Scoutmaster to arrange the visit, and we will show you why Troop 111 is a great place for boys to learn and grow.
Track us at: N 38° 10.537’ – W078° 24.680’ – Elev. 602ft
—– Recent Posts —–
Below are the planned campouts for Troop 111 for 2018. Please see the individual calendar entries (updates in progress) for specific details on each event.
- January 12-14, King Family Vineyards
- February 16-18, TBD
- March 23-25, (Possible) Greenbank, WV
- April 13-15, Gettysburg Historic Trail
- May 4-6, TBD
- June 17-22, Beach Week at Oregon Inlet
- July 22-28, Summer Camp (Camp Shenandoah Week 5)
- August 17-19, Canoe Trip
- September 7-9, Bike Trip
- October 12-14, Apple Harvest
- November 9-11, Rope Course, Harrisonburg
- December 7-9, TBD
The Troop 111 Court of Honor schedule for 2018 is:
- Spring: Sunday, March 11th
- Summer: Tuesday, June 5th
- Fall: Sunday, September 23rd
- Winter: Tuesday, December 4th
Please see the individual calendar entries for specific information.