Court of Honor
Campout Schedule (as of January 25, 2019)
|February 15-17 (changed from Feb 8-10)||ZORT (Camp Shenandoah)|
|March 22-24||(Christmas Creek)|
|May 17-19||Historical Trip (Mount Vernon)|
|June 16-22*||Beach Week (TBD)|
|July 21-27||Summer Camp (Camp Shenandoah)|
|August 16-18||Canoe Trip (TBD)|
|September 13-15||Bike Trip (TBD)|
|October 11-13||Apple Harvest (Palmyra)|
|November 15-17||Backpacker/Base Camp (Mount Pleasant)|
|December 6-8||(Santos Farm)|
|December 21||Day Hike (Skyline Drive)|
|* Beach Week is tentative for 2019|
Court of Honor Schedule (as of January 8, 2019)
|March 17||Spring COH/Troop 111’s 25th Anniversary|
|May 21||Summer COH|
|September 8||Fall COH|
|December 10||Winter COH|
The Troop 111 Court of Honor schedule for 2018 is:
- Spring: Sunday, March 11th
- Summer: Tuesday, June 5th
- Fall: Sunday, September 23rd
- Winter: Tuesday, December 11th (date corrected on 12/2, sorry for any confusion)
The Troop 111 Court of Honor schedule for 2017 is:
- Spring: Sunday, March 5th
- Summer: Tuesday, June 6th
- Fall: Sunday, September 3rd
- Winter: Tuesday, December 5th
Please see the individual calendar entries for specific information.
Troop 111’s September Court of Honor will be held on September 4th, 2016, from 1:00 – 3:00PM at Grace Community Church. We look forward to recognizing a great deal of accomplishment and hard work over the summer! Please bring a pot luck dish to share.
Troop 111’s May Court of Honor will be held on May 31st, 2016, at Chris Greene Lake. Please click on the calendar entry’s description section for details and directions. We look forward to congratulating everyone’s hard work!
You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating our accomplishments for this spring at the…
Troop 111 Court of Honor
June 2, 2015
The Court of Honor will be held at 7:00 p.m. at Chris Green Lake Shelter. Park in the lot on the left after the entrance and follow the paved path to the shelter. Bring a flashlight, bug spray, and dessert to share. Please label any utensils you bring for your dessert. Families are encouraged to attend and can bring a camp chair for comfort.
- Setup Patrols are FA & Cobras, be there at 6:30 p.m.
- Cleanup Patrols are Frogs & Panthers.
- ADDRESS: 4748 Chris Greene Lake Road, Charlottesville, VA
- DIRECTIONS: Take Route 29 North towards Earlysville; Turn left onto Route 649 (Airport Road); Turn right onto Route 606; Turn left onto Route 850 (Chris Greene Lake Road).
This was our end of school year Court of Honor.