Troop 111 has graciously been allowed to meeting as patrols at Grace Community Church. These meetings are scheduled to be around 30 minutes, with plenty of time for clean up and sanitizing.
The schedule is as follows:
Tags: calendar, events, patrols
The PLC has received approval from the committee for the following camp outs:
January – CANCELLED
February – CANCELLED
March 26-28 – Devil’s Marble Yard
April 17-19 – Backpacker at Elliott’s Knob
May 14-16 OR 21-23 – Bike Trip to Harper’s Ferry
June – Beach Week (Location/Date TBA)
July 25-31 – Summer Camp at Camp Shenandoah
August 13-15 – Canoe Trip (Location TBA)
September 17-19 – Historical Trip (Washington DC)
October 8-10 – Apple Harvest at Pleasant Grove
November 5-7 – Backpacker (Location TBD)
December 10-12 – Parent-Son Camp at Dover Foxcroft
Tags: 2021, calendar
The Troop 111 Court of Honor schedule for 2018 is:
- Spring: Sunday, March 11th
- Summer: Tuesday, June 5th
- Fall: Sunday, September 23rd
- Winter: Tuesday, December 11th (date corrected on 12/2, sorry for any confusion)
The Troop 111 Court of Honor schedule for 2017 is:
- Spring: Sunday, March 5th
- Summer: Tuesday, June 6th
- Fall: Sunday, September 3rd
- Winter: Tuesday, December 5th
Please see the individual calendar entries for specific information.
Troop 111’s September Court of Honor will be held on September 4th, 2016, from 1:00 – 3:00PM at Grace Community Church. We look forward to recognizing a great deal of accomplishment and hard work over the summer! Please bring a pot luck dish to share.
Tags: 2016, awards, september, summer
Troop 111’s May Court of Honor will be held on May 31st, 2016, at Chris Greene Lake. Please click on the calendar entry’s description section for details and directions. We look forward to congratulating everyone’s hard work!
You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating our accomplishments for this spring at the…
Troop 111 Court of Honor
June 2, 2015
The Court of Honor will be held at 7:00 p.m. at Chris Green Lake Shelter. Park in the lot on the left after the entrance and follow the paved path to the shelter. Bring a flashlight, bug spray, and dessert to share. Please label any utensils you bring for your dessert. Families are encouraged to attend and can bring a camp chair for comfort.
- Setup Patrols are FA & Cobras, be there at 6:30 p.m.
- Cleanup Patrols are Frogs & Panthers.
- ADDRESS: 4748 Chris Greene Lake Road, Charlottesville, VA
- DIRECTIONS: Take Route 29 North towards Earlysville; Turn left onto Route 649 (Airport Road); Turn right onto Route 606; Turn left onto Route 850 (Chris Greene Lake Road).
Daniel Jones’s Eagle Ceremony took place on January 4 2015. Boys, Assistant ScoutMasters and family attended. Humorous stories about Daniel as a scout were told. The ceremony was concluded with a delicious lunch.